Versatile Karabeal country.
Google map reference
- Approximately 441 acres (178 hectares) located either side of the Dunkeld-Cavendish Road.
- The property has approximately 8 main paddocks, with fencing in sound stock proof condition and suitable for both cattle and sheep.
- Partly improved to pasture, the northern side of the highway has a very nice base of balansea clover which is normally cut for hay, and a very good fertiliser history.
- Water is provided via bore and solar pump to troughs along with very secure catchment dams.
- A set of steel cattle yards with crush and holding yards
- Electric fencing
- Road access is via 4 arterial roads.
A substantial parcel that would suit an already operating enterprise or someone willing to enter the ag industry.
- Approximately 247 acres (100 hectares) located at the corner of Hays Road and R. Gordons Road.
- The property has approximately 4 main paddocks with stock proof fencing.
- Water is provided via catchment dams
- A good fertiliser history
- Road access
A sizeable block that would match in with an existing operation, plenty of potential with a very good soil content.
Contact James Pike for further information 0400 172 038